SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Scoot Over!

After a rather long hiatus from blogging (during my internship), I'm back! I'm excited to be able to share more ideas about what is going on in my classroom as well as learning more from you!

One of my favorite activities to practice math skills is Scoot. This gives my students a chance to practice individually while still having the chance to move. My kids really enjoy this activity! So far, I have 2 Scoot games available in my TPT shop.  Follow me, and I will let you know when I have more products available!

I tried to create these Scoots with differentiation in mind.  My students are at all different levels.  In some task cards, there will be 3 different options.  This allows students to choose which number set they want to use to solve the problem.  This has worked really well with all of my students!

The first one I created was based on division.  This game does have some factors and multiples questions, but the majority are division problems.
Click HERE for Division Scoot.

This Scoot focuses solely on factors & multiples.  There are a few story problems, but the majority are straight math problems.
Click HERE to access this Scoot.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm just getting into this whole blogging/teaching world, so if you follow me, let me know! I would love to return the favor!




No comments :

Post a Comment